Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Before Pics...

MAN! Do I REALLY have to post these pics? I am so disappointed in my shape. I used to take such good care of myself before I had kids and then once I had kids I just forgot to put taking care of me at the top. I decided I needed to take care of everyone else and not me. If I don't start taking care of me then I won't be around to take care of those I love. SO, here are the before pics....not for the faint of heart! You don't really realize what you look like until you are staring back at this
Side view....not so nice
Back side...flab and all
My before scale pic...164! WHAT? I usually weigh in the AM so I counted my starting weight at 162lbs. My goal is to reach 132lbs.
My hottie hubby! I really don't know why he wants to lose weight. He is awesome just the way he is! I love you babe!
Side view...I'm sure with him, as with most guys, he would like to be "Bigger" (more muscle)
His before scale...right at 180. He only weighs 15 pounds more than me. That's oh so sad.

No comments: