We took Bella to the doctor yesterday for her 4 month check-up. She won't actually be 4 months until next Wednesday (August 12th), but I go back to work on Monday (BOO!) so I wanted to get her in before that. The doctor said she looks GREAT! She STILL has thrush! That has been over 3 months! We were almost completely rid of it when it came back full force last week. So we are on round 4 of meds. Fun, fun! She weighs 13lbs 15ozs and is 23inches long. That is GREAT considering how small she was when she was born. She was barely on the growth chart when she was born and now she is in the 50th percentile! Well, except for height, but she has super short mom so I don't think she is going to be a giant or anything. Sorry Bella! AND she did great with her shots. Nothing like last time. I was so thankful. I think the extra meat on her chubby little thighs helped the shots not hurt so much.
More shots at her 6 month check-up in October. Fun, FUN!
No comments:
Post a Comment