Well, we went to see Dr. Dunn today and everything looks good! Bella is still growing like a weed and is "big" as Dr. Dunn has stated. I wasn't dialated at all which surprised me a bit since I have been having so many contractions. BUT, she thinks that the reason could be all of the scar tissue I have from having so many surgeries to remove the cervical cancer. We knew this could be an issue from the start so there is a possibility that Bella will be a C-Section baby!
We go back to have an ultrasound next Tuesday to find out how big Bella is and then to discuss our plans to have Bella. Dr. Dunn is thinking that Bella is a big baby and is a little concerned. She is going to induce on the 15th so only 8 more days! WOO HOO! SO, next week we will have a baby girl! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment