Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hello 2013!

January is always a time for changes and resolutions.  I decided that I was going to set goals instead of make resolutions.  I am not a big fan of resolutions because most everyone says they are going to go to the gym and lose weight and one week later they are back where they started.  My number one goal was to spend more time with my husband and my family.  I have done okay with this goal mainly because I decided to take a class to renew my teaching license and it was an intense intensive course!  Am I glad that is over!  Here are some snippets of family fun from January!

Have I mentioned that we love mustachios?!?

I am one lucky lady!  Look at my beautiful family!

The kids were cracking me riding the little kiddie ride with Bella!

G$, just chillin on the dog

Sis driving the boat

Singing in my microspoon at the Orange Leaf!

Doesn't he look handsome?!

Are those your headphones?

Silly faces

Horses and princesses

Do you like my outfit?

Why, hello there

So proud of her Valentine cards

Acting like a horsey with her new horsey boots!

Being a little sassy while matching her princess Barbie!  You can't go wrong with black, hot pink, and sparkle!

No comments: