So, have you had enough like me? Are you going to start down the same path as I am? We can do this! WE CAN DO THIS!!!! I have done much better with my eating this week, but have not exercised like I wanted to. I will not beat myself up for that though. It's HARD to get up at 4:45AM every day and WANT to work-out. All I want to do is go back to sleep! Instead I try to do a few things around the house before I work-out so that I will be somewhat awake and not just "going through the motions". Tomorrow is a new day and it will be what I make it! Just remind me not to splurge too much for my birthday this weekend. There will be some homemade broccoli casserole and chocolate cake in my future...just hopefully not the entire pan! =)
Enjoy this beautiful Thursday friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment