Monday, January 17, 2011

Progress...

The quote that keeps coming to mind is "slow and steady wins the race". I hope that this is oh so very true. I know that on average you should lose approximately 2 pounds per week to be healthy in your weight loss. It's not like on the real Biggest Loser where people are losing 41 pounds in their first week! And, just like in us working our way out of debt, there are no magic pills to make the weight fall off (or the debt disappear). SO....this far I have lost 4 pounds and dropped a total of 5.5 inches! WOO HOO! I will take the small victories when I can! When I lose ONE more pound I will have reached my FIRST five pound goal and I will get to go and get a mani/pedi! COME ON ONE MORE POUND! Looks like I will be off to Zumba tonight to sweat my one pound off! =)
Good luck to those of you out there with the same challenges I am facing. We can do this!

No comments: