Monday, November 15, 2010

Kitchen Project

Well, before it's all over and done with you are all going to know what our entire house looks like! =) I'm not sure if I've shared this with you or not, but Sears paint is THE BEST PAINT IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!! Unfortunately Sears is doing away with paint. They have gotten rid of it at the Green Tree Mall in Clarksville, the Oxmoor Mall in Louisville, and now the ONLY place around here you can buy it is at the Jefferson Mall in Louisville. It's a bit of a drive for us but TOTALLY worth it! We bought 10 gallons of paint (enough for the rest of the house) for roughly $155.00! It would have cost us that much just to paint our living room with any other brand of paint! Sears is SO awesome that you can paint with only ONE coat! That's right, I said ONE coat! And NO we DID NOT use primer! When we moved into our house almost five years ago they had put a flat primer type paint on all the walls so our walls really didn't need it. Yes the kitchen is red and has only ONE coat of paint on the walls except for one section of a wall and one wall. For some reason the paint didn't go on as well on those walls so they got two coats, but the rest have only ONE! I love Sears paint and am SO sad they are getting rid of it.

Before pics


After Pics


No comments: