Looking back over our blog for the past six months I realized that there is A LOT that I didn't write about. The pictures start at spring break! Then Easter Sunday we had Bella out in the yard. She was so cute with her bunny ears!
We were VERY busy over the summer! Garrett FINALLY (WOO HOO!) learned how to swim in the deep end! I little threatening never hurts. Our neighbors have boats and he REALLY wanted to go out on the boat with them. We told him that he couldn't go until he learned how to swim. WOW! HE DID IT!
I went to Milwaukee for a lia sophia conference. It was a lot of fun! Although, I'm still not a fan of flying. Maybe one day when I fly with people I know I will like it more.
Bella got tubes put in her ears. She did really well. I did write about that but didn't post many pics so here are more pics we took.
We took a family "staycation" this year complete with working on our landscaping and all. =)We had a lot of fun and hope that next year we will actually get to go some where!
Aaron got me an iPhone in March and that is the camera I have been using. The camera I got for my birthday a few years ago still works, but it is slow to take pictures. You know how technology is...if you've had it for six months it's outdated. Well, my poor little five year old camera is outdated. I think that's why I haven't posted much because I never downloaded the pics off my phone onto the computer. I just didn't take the time. SO, I finally took the time and now you can see our summer in review!


No comments:
Post a Comment