
Aunt Bea had a friend that was selling an outdoor playhouse and asked if Bella would like it. Uh, YES! SO she bought it and a slide for Bella as an early Christmas present. We have had SO much fun with it! Thank you Aunt Bea!

Our neighbor Addison or "Aaee" as Bella calls her. Bella LOVES Addy!


Hello?

I absolutely LOVE this picture! Look who Bella is YELLING at through the window! She was yelling at Marlon! I don't know what she was saying but I could make out Marlon's name amongst the rest of the words she was yelling at him. TOO CUTE!

Bella's slide or her "WEEEE" as she calls it!

I couldn't get Bella to stop long enough to take her picture so her she is going into her playhouse. For some reason she always asks for milk when she goes in her house. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment