Today I was feeling a little crafty. I felt sorry for Garrett with his new braces and sore mouth so I made him some homemade (from scratch) peanut butter banana muffins. These are a favorite in our house!!! They won't last long so I made extra batter to bake more muffins later. They are from the cookbook deceptively delicious and boy are they delicious! I'm not even a fan of peanut butter but I could eat the whole pan of these!

Next on the crafty list was to make Garrett's blanket for his room. It took me a bit with trying to finish laundry and make muffins in between but we got it done! It's just a tie blanket...nothing fancy. He asked me if I could sew it and I almost laughed at him. I have a sewing machine but I think it would run from me if I got it out. Hopefully one day I will learn how to use it! Until then...witchery stitchery and tie blankets are my forte. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment