Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Day of School

Today our kids went back to school! Skyla is an eighth grader at OLPH, Garrett is a seventh grader at NHMS, and Bella is almost 16 months old! Since I didn't have to get up and rush to get Garrett, Bella, and me ready this morning I made Garrett some pancakes (which he was too nervous to eat). Then it was time to take the traditional first day of school pic. He really wishes that I would stop this tradition, but it's been in our family a long time and we are not about to break it now! SO, here is Garrett on his first day of school!
I must admit that it is quite strange being home with just Bella knowing that the kids are at school and I am not there teaching a class of my own. It is nice...just different. Bella and I will be in our routine SOON! We start Kindermusik classes on Fridays beginning in September! We can't wait! :-)

No comments: