We debated as to whether or not we should tell anyone yet. We thought we might wait until after the next ultrasound, but we had both sides of our families together tonight for dinner for my birthday so we thought we had the perfect time to spill the beans while everyone was there.
As you can tell from the ultrasound picture the baby is still very small. We had great news at the ultrasound and the doctor's visit and we are praying and hoping for more good news to come. We were able to hear the baby's heartbeat via ultrasound and it was 114bpm which is good for being 6w2d. All of my levels are in the good/normal range and we are praying that the medicine will continue to work and they will stay there. We are doing all we can and the rest is up to God. All we can do is pray and wait patiently for our next ultrasound which is on Monday, September 22 (the day before our 3 year wedding anniversary so we are praying for GREAT news that day).
If we do receive good news that day then I will spill the beans to my boss. Until then my coworkers will be left out in the cold.
We know that God will make sure it all works out how it is supposed to...I just pray that His plans are the same as ours!
Keep us and this little McKim in your prayers! We will keep you posted on all the latest news!
Much love,
The McKim Family
Aaron, Jenny, Skyla, Garrett, and baby McKim
3 comments:
Oh Yeah! Congratulations you guys! I know that with this excitement comes some worry. I will be praying for you guys everyday! Hang in there girl and keep me updated.
Oh my gosh! God has answered our prayers! We know this is a time when we worry, but as we know, it is in Gods hands an he is the man! I and Mike has been praying for this day for so....... long! God bless you both on this new and exciting life inside of you! our prayers are with you 24-7. We love you all & look forward to loving the new life living within you!
Dad & Veronica
Jenny & Aaron,
I know that it was a big decision to share the news with us, but Andy and I are so grateful to be going through this with you both. We are praying continuously for a healthy little baby! We love you and and your family so much!
Love you guys!
Keri & Andy
Post a Comment