Okay, so I haven't updated lately about our situation. Well, I went to the doctor on Friday, September 19th because I was having some spotting. I was very concerned and thought for sure this was the end. I went to the hospital for blood work the next morning and then to see Dr. Dunn for an ultrasound. She is an AMAZING doctor. My hCG results were GREAT! They were 100,000 which is really good. So she did an ultrasound and we saw the following picture.

As you can see the baby is MUCH bigger than it was two weeks ago! I was so excited to see this picture. We were able to see the heartbeat and everything! Everything seems to be going REALLY well this time. I think I am actually starting to get excited a little...then again I don't want to get too excited and be let down again.
We were also able to determine that I was indeed pregnant with twins, but there wasn't a baby in the second sac. We are okay with that. I always said I didn't want to be greedy and ask for a bunch of kids....I just wanted one. So, we are praying that we will be able to have our little McKim and that he or she will be a healthy little one. Here is the picture of sac number two. Dr. Dunn did say that this was actually very common.
We were also able to determine that I was indeed pregnant with twins, but there wasn't a baby in the second sac. We are okay with that. I always said I didn't want to be greedy and ask for a bunch of kids....I just wanted one. So, we are praying that we will be able to have our little McKim and that he or she will be a healthy little one. Here is the picture of sac number two. Dr. Dunn did say that this was actually very common.

So, we are going to see the high risk ob Dr. Petriantoni on Wednesday, October 1st. Dr. Dunn said they would do another ultrasound and check to see if I have to have the stitch put in which more than likely will have to happen so I don't go into pre-term labor.
For now we are praying and praying that this little one will grow and grow to be a healthy little one. Thanks for all of your prayers! We will keep you posted on the lastest news!

No comments:
Post a Comment