Hello Friends!
I know that the power of prayer is amazing and I am here asking for some prayer for my family and me. My husband is a wonderful father to two children that are not his. He is an amazing example to my son and I am in awe of my husband for still being a dad to his step-daughter from his previous marriage. I am praying that I will be able to give my husband a child of his own flesh and blood.
I am asking for your prayers this week. I am ovulating this week and am praying that God will allow us to conceive a miracle of our own. I have conceived three other times in July (one resulting in my son and two resulting in miscarriages) so I am thinking that this is my most fertile time of the year. I am praying that God will allow us to conceive and to carry this baby to term. If we lose this baby then God had bigger and better plans for it with Him and we will not be trying again. Please pray that God's plans are the same as ours, but if they aren't pray that we will gain peace knowing that our creator has our best interest at heart all the time.
Thank you so much!
God is so good, ALL the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment