Well, I went to the doctor tonight and they said that all of my pain is due to my endo (surprise, surprise) and that there is nothing they can do about it. I am so shocked! ;-)
Have I ever mentioned how much I love my doctor??? She is the GREATEST! She scheduled an after hours appointment for me at 6:45. I don't know many other doctors that will do that. And she did an ultrasound on me to make sure everything looked good and then tells me that she won't be charging me for the ultrasound either. She only charges for ultrasounds when the tech does them. That is wonderful news because Dr. Dunn has done quite a few ultrasounds on me. She also said that from the looks of my ovaries (which looked good too...one cyst on my right ovary but looking good over all) that I need to light some candles and spend some alone time with my husband this weekend. Doctor's orders is what she said! :-)
I am so thankful and blessed that God has put her in my life. He knew exactly who to send me to. Still praying for our miracle baby!
Be blessed dear friends. God is so good ALL the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment