Monday, April 28, 2008

3 Hours Later...

Hello All!
I had another visit with Dr. Dunn today. She said that everything looked good. She ran my battery of tests that I have to have ran every three to four months to check for cervical cancer. We talked for awhile about things and I must say that I do love that woman. I know I had to wait three hours to see her today, but she always explains why and apologizes for it. She had three miscarriages that she was dealing with today. I would not want her job!
Anywho, I go back next Thursday for bloodwork for more progesterone levels and thyroid tests. She told me to work on getting pregnant and she would take care of the rest! :-) We are leaving the pregnancy part in God's hands so it looks like we really don't have anything to worry about! God has given us an amazing doctor to guide us through our triumphs and trials. We are so blessed!
Life is never easy, but as long as you let God lead the way He will always steer you in the right direction. We are going to have some fun working for a baby and leave it all up to God. If we are meant to have a baby then He will make that happen. If we aren't mean to have a baby then that means He has other things planned for us. The good thing is that God can see the bigger picture. Everything happens for a reason!
God is good, ALL the time!

Be blessed dear friends!

No comments: