Tuesday, March 25, 2008

To Risk or Not to Risk

Purple is a nice spring color, isn't it? Well, we went to the high-risk OB yesterday. I kinda feel like we didn't hear anything we didn't already know. He said that we could try the progesterone after we conceive, that we could run a bunch of tests that we have already had run (and they all came back fine by the way, but he didn't know that because he couldn't find my file), AND that we could have some genetics testing run that our insurance won't cover and could cost thousands of dollars. They did an ultrasound and said that I have two fibroids in my uterus, a cyst on my left ovary, and what looked like it could be a gestational sac which I told her that could not be possible. She said that it could be something left over from my last D&C, but she wasn't sure what it was. Then a nurse lady came in trying to arrange a time for blood work for me and by surprise for Aaron as well. So, that's what we know...nothing major. As for me, I am tired and am holding on by a thread. If you have any advice that could boost our spirits we are all ears.

Believing God will lead us down the right path,
The McKims

No comments: